Outdoor Refrigerator SP6DSSTB-OS - Summit Commercial Outdoor Refrigerators - Summit Outdoor Refrigerator SP6DSSTBOS
Summit Outdoor Commercial Refrigerator SUMMIT SP6DSSTB-OS is a three drawer all stainless steel all-refrigerator with automatic defrost and UL approval for outdoor use. It has ETL-S for commercial use (meets NSF Standard 7)
Summit Outdoor Commercial Refrigerator SP6DSSTB-OS is an unique under counter all-refrigerator with three pull out drawers. It is fully stainless steel with stainless steel towel bar handles. It is UL approved for outdoor use. It features automatic defrosting and fan circulation. It has a UL approved outdoor line cord including a built-in GFCI.
SUMMIT Appliance has been a leader in specialty refrigeration and major appliances since 1969. They serve a number of market segments in household, commercial, medical, scientific and professional refrigerators, freezers, ranges and other unique appliances. Summit Commercial Outdoor Refrigerator Standard Features
- Summit Outdoor Refrigerator Capacity 3.0 Drawers
- Summit Outdoor Refrigerator Dimensions 33 1/8" × 24" × 25 1/2" (H x W x D, height adjustable to 34 3/4")
- Defrost Type Automatic
- Summit Outdoor Refrigerator Body Stainless steel
- Summit Outdoor Refrigerator Door Stainless steel
- Summit Outdoor Refrigerator Lock Type Front
- Door Swing DRawers
- Shipping Weight 120 lbs.
- UPC Code 761101003955
- Features U.L. Approved for outdoor use
- All stainless steel finish
- All refrigerator with automatic defrost
- Three stainless steel ventilated drawers
- Adjustable thermostat
- Fan Cooled Compressor
- Freestanding or Under-Counter
- Magnetic gaskets; spring assisted stainless steel handles
- Requires only 24 inches of width
- Requires only 25 1/2 inches of depth
- 100% CFC Free
- Energy efficient design
- 115 Volts; 60 cycle; 3 prong plug
- Assembled in U.S.A.
- Options Available Custom dolly
- Similar Models For a similar model for indoor use see SP6DSSTB, For a freezer (for indoor use ) see SPF5DSSTB
- 1 Year Parts and Labor.
- 5 Years on Compressor Only.